Amrapali Group is in the forefront of implementation of Corporate Governance best practices.
Corporate Governance at Amrapali Group is based on the following main principles:
- Constitution of a Board of Directors of appropriate composition, size, varied expertise and commitment to discharge its responsibilities and duties.
- Ensuring timely flow of information to the Board and its Committees to enable them to discharge their functions effectively.
- Independent verification and safeguarding integrity of the Company’s financial reporting.
- A sound system of risk management and internal control.
- Timely and balanced disclosure of all material information concerning the Company to all stakeholders.
- Transparency and accountability.
- Compliance with all the applicable rules and regulations.
- Fair and equitable treatment of all its stakeholders including employees, customers, shareholders and investors.
Ausgefertigt aufgrund des beschlusses des fachbereichsrats facharbeit schreiben lassen kosten des fachbereichs biologie vom 30.